On campus housing at UCLA will be available. For your comfort and convenience we strongly recommend that all summer scholars coming from out of town stay on campus.
Summer scholars staying in UCLA housing will be required to pay for their accommodations from Sunday July 8th through Friday July 20th. If you choose to stay on campus the cost of housing will be deducted (with written consent) from your $2,100 NEH stipend.
UCLA only offers summer housing attached to a meal plan. The rates below include breakfast each day.
– Single Occupancy w/ private bath: $136.00 per night
– Double Occupancy w/private bath: $158.00 per night
UCLA Housing Virtual Tour: http://www.uclahousingtour.com/ (Click on Courtside or Canyon Point in Sunset Village)
Amenities offered in Sunset Village and De Neve Plaza privates are:
– 2 twin size beds per room.
– Private Bathroom in the room
– Linen packs for the total number of guests in the room (sheets, pillow, pillow case, blanket, body towel, hand towel and wash cloth)
– A/C- Wireless Internet Access
– Daily Maid Service
– Bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, soap and lotion)
– Campus phone
– Laundry Machines in the building for a fee